twitstamp.com

Thursday, June 06, 1996

My PC





I'm really not one to puff my chest out when it comes to my PC. My basic requirements are multitasking, dual monitors, and removable hard drives. Other than than below, I want to get RAID striping on SATA for my C: drive. Actually, if it was up to me, I would use a RAID5 array with spare. But that's damned expensive.

  • 2.66Ghz Pentium D (dual core)

  • NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 4000 dual head VGA

  • 2GB DDR2 RAM

  • SATA HDD 2 x 80 in RAID 0

  • IDE HDD - 1 x 120GB, 1 x 160GB

  • Fan Controller, Flash Card Reader, Multi in/out

  • Black Floppy Disk Drive

  • 2 x Removable HDD bays

  • Alien head thumb screws

  • Aliens vs Predator fan grills

  • 2 x Acer 20" Widescreen LCD monitors


Updated 12/29/2007: I've changed the system around a little bit. I don't technically have my double 20" monitors yet, but they were ordered. I have a different video card, but I don't know what it is offhand. The pictures above are no longer accurate, although the case is the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home