twitstamp.com

Monday, October 20, 2008

Interviewables!

Our weekly interview bring us a full-time college student who can't say no to ownin some face. This week we got:

Age: 19

Location: Las Vegas, NV

How did you come up with your gamertag?
Mr MoMo: *laughs* To be honest, I really don't remember. I was just trying to come up with a silly sounding name. I like it, though. I can never get tired of being called "Mr. Homo" after scraping some fools.

In What ways has Xbox Live changed your life? If not type n/a.
Mr MoMo: It's made me realize that there are many types of people out there. It gets hard figuring out names to call each individual after I own them.

If you would like to get interviewed, comment why you want to.

Continue reading...


What's your favorite Xbox Live enabled game?
Mr MoMo: Call of Duty 4, of course. The online community is horrible, but my mic isn't plugged in half the time.

What's your favorite Xbox 360 offline game?
Mr MoMo: Mass Effect for sure. That game is just too pro, yo.

What music do you enjoy?
Mr MoMo: Anything, really. I'm open to all sorts of music and don't particulary favor any genre. Whatever gets me pumped while owning face.

What's your favorite movie?
Mr MoMo: Why, the greatest science-fiction film of all time, 2001: A Space Odyssey. Stars Wars ain't got nothin', dawg.

What's your favorite TV Show?
Mr MoMo: Can't say I have one. Don't watch too much television. That crap is for noobs.

Is there a past time on LIVE that you enojyed? If Yes,explain.
Mr MoMo: When Halo 2 came out. Those were my golden Live days. Gettin' together with my good friends, partying up, and standbying the hell out of people.

Is there a past time on LIVE that you did not enjoy?
Mr MoMo: Yeah. When Bungie fixed standbying in Halo 2.

How many friends are on your friend's list?
Mr MoMo: Around 40, but I only play with about five of them. *laughs*

What's your favorite website?
Mr MoMo: It has to be ytmnd.com. I can always go there for a good laugh.

How long have you had Xbox Live services?
Mr MoMo: Only for a few years. I wasn't one of the early adopters, but I caught on around the time Crimson Skies came bundled with Live.

Are you exciited about the New Xbox Experience?
Mr MoMo: Those new avatars look hella fruity, but the new features look really promising. Can't wait to finally private chat with more than one person.

If you could play with a famous person on LIVE who would it be?
Mr MoMo: Oh, I'd love to play against Soulja Boy. After hearing him call out all the Live gamers, I just want to find him in a game and hunt 'em down.

Are you employed?
Mr MoMo: Not at the moment. I'm just a full-time college student tryin' to make it.

Do you own a PS3?
Mr MoMo: Hell to the no. All the good PS3 games are coming to or are on the 360, so there's no real reason to own one. I hope the early buyers enjoy their $600 paperweight.

If you could change anything from the Xbox 360 would would it be?
Mr MoMo: I'd love it if they let me use a different background for each blade on the dashboard, like the legit themes.

How often are you logged into LIVE?
Mr MoMo: At the moment, I hop on for a bit every few days. I'm just waitin' on that Gears 2 to get released. I think I'll be on a lot more often then.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Mr MoMo: Rockin' peeps in Halo 4 and Call of Duty 7: Future Warfare.

Do you have anything to say to our readers of this interview?
Mr MoMo: Good luck and have fun, yo. It's just a game!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home