twitstamp.com

Thursday, June 06, 1996

My PS2 (slim and brick)



  • DOA Kasumi Skin

  • DMS4 Lite EZI Modchip (never used)

  • 40GB Hard Drive (never used)

  • Network Adapter (never used)

  • Wireless Pelican Predator controller

  • 2 wired Sony Dualshock Controllers (only use one)

  • Official Sony 4-player adapter (never used)

  • Sony official vertical stand (and 3 unoffical multistands)



Look at all those extras that are never used. The modchip was cool for about a week. It was in no way worth the money or effort; same with the hard drive. In effect, all of the modding was for fun, just to see how it all worked.

This is my 2nd modded PS2. I had a Matrix Infinity SE chipped brick PS2 that I sold to a room mate.

I also have 1 working/2 broken slim PS2s. The working slim is to replace my brick PS2 once Cyberpunkk resolders the hard drive wires back on. It is also to receive a DMS4 Pro chip. I keep it in my bedroom, but haven't really had a desire to play it. I tried Half-Life one day, and by the time I got control, my character was stuck. Yeah. I went and played 360.

From what I've researched, I should have got into modding [original] Xboxes instead, as they are actually capable of useful things, such as being a Media Center. Not to mention a lot easier to modify and fix.

Games

  • Aliens vs Predator: Extinction

  • Beyond Good and Evil*

  • Devil May Cry 2 gave away

  • Echo the Dolphin traded

  • Final Fantasy X*

  • Final Fantasy X-2*

  • God of War

  • God of War II

  • Half-Life

  • Gran Turismo 3 traded

  • ICO

  • Killzone*

  • Nightshade

  • Rygar

  • Shadow of the Colossus*

  • Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero

  • Shinobi traded

  • Xenosaga: Episode I*

  • Xenosaga: Episdoe II*

  • Xenosaga: Episode III*


Games to get

  • Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus (just to have)

  • Kingdom Hearts

  • Kingdom Hearts II



*Games I've completed

Updated 04/19/2007

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home