twitstamp.com

Thursday, June 06, 1996

My Gamecube


I was thinking of making my 'cube a hellcube. But the design just doesn't seem fitting for the Gamecube. I really want a Metroid Prime skin, but I may not get to it because I'm replacing the 'cube with the Wii.


  • GBA Player

  • S-Video Monstercable

  • 2 Official Gamecube controllers

  • 2 Intec Gamecube controller

  • Microphone (received for free; I don't have games for it)



I love the 'cube. I just wish it had more games (that I couldn't get on the Xbox).

Games

  • Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem*

  • Geist*

  • Mario Kart: Double Dash! Missing

  • Megaman Anniversary Collection*

  • Megaman X Collection

  • Metroid II: The Return of Samus (GB)*

  • Metroid Prime*

  • Metroid Prime 2*

  • Phantasy Star Online 1 and 2 traded

  • Resident Evil 4*

  • Spyro the Dragon: A New Beginning (Jessica) traded

  • Super Mario Sunshine (Jessica)

  • Tony Hawk: Underground*


Games to get

  • Dragon's Lair 3D

  • Fire Emblem

  • Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess will get Wii version


Below is the skin I wanted to get the for the Gamecube. But the Wii is so close it would seem like a waste of money at this point.



*Games I've completed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home