twitstamp.com

Thursday, June 06, 1996

My Xbox



  • Ninja Gaiden Skin (I got my old Xbox back from Squeaky, so I need a new pic)

  • Madcatz Microcon controller

  • Samsung DVD drive


Not much to show here. I kept the box stock for Xbox Live. Modding a XBL Xbox isn't worth the risk to me. My gamertag is worth more than the bonuses I can get with modification.

When Xboxes drop in price, I'll consider buying yet another one to modify.

SqueakyNinja temporarily owns this Xbox until I fix a second Xbox I have lying around. She really wants that particular Xbox, so I let her have it. I bought Squeaky a 360, so she gave my old Xbox back.

Games

  • Counterstrike+

  • Doom 3+

  • Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

  • Halo*+

  • Halo 2 (and map pack)*+

  • Indigo Prophecy*+

  • Legend of Dragoon: Orta+

  • Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks*

  • Ninja Gaiden Black*+

  • Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

  • Robotech: Battlecry+

  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic+

  • Splinter Cell+

  • Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow+

  • Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory*+

  • Suffering 2: The Ties that Bind*


Games to get

  • Aliens vs Predator: Extinction+

  • Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords+

  • Shenmue 2+

  • Suffering


*Games I've completed

+These are backwards compatible on the Xbox 360

Updated 3/30/2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home