twitstamp.com

Friday, October 24, 2008

Call Of Duty: WAW BETA Give-a-way!

Are you always thinking to your self. "Man,that guy probably sucks at COD:WAW. Why does he have the BETA? I can be ownin' heads!" Well, have some good news for you folks.We're giving away the COD:WAW beta. All you have to do is comment why you want the beta in your hands and your (real) email. Then wait less than 2 days and you should have a BETA code to enter sent to the email you provided.

UPDATE: Thank You for all of those who participated.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the WAW beta because my roomies and I love COD4 and really wanna give WAW a shot. kdickerson_az@yahoo.com

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played Call of Duty 1 and 2, skipped three for some reason, and then I had my doubts about COD 4, because of the new setting. But when I played it I was certainly not disappointed... Now I have had the good fortune to stumble upon your blog, and I must say I'm quite excited about the prospect of playing Infinity Ward's latest.
Here's my email: whizzledly@hotmail.com

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would like the beta to check it out becouse cod4 was probably the only game to beat halo3 in fps and i hope cod:waw will be just as cool dnlbittle@yahoo.com

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg thanks alot for the code it worked! the beta is sweet!

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo thx for da code and cool site

10:01 PM  
Blogger yourfreestuff said...

Can I have the code? I've only played the fourth game in the series (Modern Warfare) and I've heard that COD5 was going to be really bad because infinity ward>treyarch. So I just want to try it out before I buy it.

Email: bowen317@gmail.com

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw dehm n bawlz

ai prrrr kaiii

ei ei!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home