twitstamp.com

Friday, May 19, 2006

Sony may get rumble back...but are they too cocky?

Immersion offers rumble back to Sony

I hope Sony takes up on this offer. Rumble is more important that I previously thought, and I really want it to stay.

Sony basically says people will buy no matter what the launch is like

Arrogance at its finest. I mean, I'll buy a PS3, but the price has to come to an acceptable level, or that FFXIII better be the most amazing RPG ever.

Graphically do you feel there's anything you've been unable to do on the 360 that the PS3 might enable you to?

I think we're at the point where technologically ... I have what I call the "mom test." Take a game that's on 360 and on PS3, can your mom tell the difference in graphic quality? If she can't, is there that much of a difference?


Well said, CliffyB. Just don't tell that to Sony. Even your mom knows that the Cell makes the same thing look better, right?

For the record, my mom noticed a difference between Pac-man and Call of Duty 2. She no longer tells me games are for kids. *LOL*

This generation is all about the games, not the abilities. All three companies are going to have some killer offerings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home