twitstamp.com

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Games you have to buy more than once?

I decided to do the unthinkable and game very little over the three day weekend. Instead, I started on Saturday with a beef-entrenched barbeque. Sunday was a lake day, and we took everyone out on our boat and did some jetskiing. On Monday, I enjoyed a nice round of 9 holes at one of the local golf courses (which reminded me I need to get back into Tiger Woods '06).

However, while waiting for people to arrive, I did do some catch-up on some XBLA titles, and surpassed the 5000 gamerscore mark. Sure, others may scoff at such a score, but I've had to earn quite a few of those (all golds in Burnout!). No sports-game-gamerscore-cheating here.

Anyway, I'm ran through a few levels of Quake 4 last night. It's a great game. My friend and I have a media motto: "If you have to buy it more than once, then it has to be good."

I've had to rebuy Metroid 2, Metroid Fusion, Super Metroid, Final Fantasy 8, Halo 2, Xenogears, and Phantasy Star 4. Anyone have games they had to buy multiple times?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home