twitstamp.com

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Early Halo Wars Playable - Halo to turn me twice?

Early Halo Wars Playable - Kotaku

I do want to apologize for these "blogger quickies" with a lame link and no picture on my recent posts. I just don't have the time right now, so unfortunately, this is all I can offer.

Anyway, Halo 2 turned me into a solid FPS player. While Metroid Prime/AVP2 got me into FPS games to start with, Halo 2 really made me a fan of the genre. It was a hard sell because I was very adamant about hating FPS games (in the past).

The "potential" dilema returns; can Halo once again get me into a genre I abhor (read: make me like RTS)? I will jump on the opportunity to wave the "Aliens vs Predator: Extinction" flag, because that is the only RTS game I've ever enjoyed. Maybe overall, Aliens opens the door, and Halo shoves me through it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home