twitstamp.com

Monday, May 21, 2007

Metroid Prime 3 gets dated FINALLY!!!

To my morphing delight, I've found that Metroid Prime 3 is coming out August 20th.

As I've mentioned before, this game is the real reason I purchased a Wii. Did motion control interest me? A little. In practive, I've come to find it fun, but not as "amazing" as people make it out to be. I think the Wii's biggest problem is that developers aren't getting the necessary accuracy out of the Wii remote to make it less frustrating when playing games that demand precise control (FPS, Tiger Woods, etc.).

In any case, I over-played Metroid Prime 1 and 2 on the gamecube. Those two games made buying the console worth it to me. At first, I shunned the idea of 3D metroid...what a mistake. I hope the Wii controls allow for a new and interesting experience, and I hope that multiplayer is still good and will be improved on this outing.

When I get MP3 and RE4 for the Wii...I might actually shut up about the 360...until Halo 3 comes out of course. Thank god...we've been a bit short on games for all the consoles. The last game I couldn't put down was Dead Rising...so it's been a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home