twitstamp.com

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The End?

I have this feeling that my video game blogging days are coming to close. This blog really started out of boredom, and to appease that itch I've had to write all these years. Unfortunately, it ended up being something I just threw out there. It came to a point where I was just doing it to do it, and the posts have become more sparse as of late. My interest in gaming news is still there, but the concept of keeping up with the blogging regulars just isn't happening here. I went from reading dozens of articles the day they were released. Now I "get back to them" 1-4 weeks later and delete about half of them without reading them at all.

Another issue: My drive to play games has dwindled quite a bit. There are a ton of great games out there right now, but I just don't find myself making time to play them. All I can muster is Rock Band as of late; and I'm really just using it to practice singing. Even that's getting old since they never seem to release any songs I care about.

It could just be because I'm more interested in turning my house into a home. Without everything in place, it seems more like a half-breed shed. It's not that it's messy, but I don't have everything I need, and there is quite a bit of maintenance tasks and upgrades to wrap my hands around.

I've always been into gaming, so I'm sure it will come back. Just not soon.

At least my Lulu tattoo is coming along quite nicely! LOL

lu-ra part 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home