twitstamp.com

Friday, November 14, 2008

What I've played on my Vacation

Amusement comes with vacation I guess? Well, my friends' kids kind of keep us from doing much during the week. I've been 24hr sick, one of their kids had a birthday party, and my buddy had to work 2 days this week. We're looking at getting some Transformer icon tats over the weekend for fun and checking out a fight. I'm sure my sister will be scoping that fight in-person, so maybe we'll see you on the tele, Crys.

Due to limited options, it's been a multiplatform gaming week for me thus far. Everything but the PS3...but everyone should know that is OK with me (LOL). I've caught up on Lego Star Wars II (1 achievement left), finally finished Phoenix Wright: Justice for All (DS), and completed Gears of War 2. If I'm lucky, I'll finally beat damned Sephiroth in Nibelheim in Crisis Core if I get motivated. My weak Zack can't take the beating on the second part of the fight I guess. It's irritating for a single-button mash game, I assure you.

I finally get to check out a Destroy All Humans game and share with you my experience. I've heard positive responses in the past about the game, so I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home