twitstamp.com

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm turned. I prefer digital distribution for films.

Since I can't twitter from my location, I'll have to drop a line here. Unfortunately, that means I will have more to say. ;D

I realize that I've been using Netflix so much that I really don't care if I have most movie discs or not. Television series are the perfect example: I don't want to own them in most cases. Streaming them works out great, and Netflix performs quite well on the 360 with great quality on 7Mb. CSI comes in HD, but honestly, it doesn't matter to me either way.

If I had to make a choice, I'd rather have a huge library available on demand at any time then have a huge collection of discs that need to be replaced every decade for "the new thing".

Call me sold. Not quite there for video games, but any more I don't find myself going back to old games; there's just no time. So what good would having the disc be if I always had an internet connection?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cyberpunkk said...

I agree dude, Im thinking of just getting the netflix, honestly i'm sick of the disks myself, I bet its great for streaming videos for the kids too.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home