twitstamp.com

Monday, November 07, 2005

Another day, another death





I love plasma wars on this level. =)

I felt bad for Jessica (playing on GigantorNinja's account) and Keys (DemolitionNinja). We didn't end up on the same team, but I warned them that yellow would be victorious! Demolition's team may have been some good competition if one of his players didn't quit. I don't even want to imagine what would have happened if we were on the same team...

How did I get 30 kills, a running riot, and 39 medals? Beat downs!

I was disappointed I didn't get at least a killtacular. Lately, it seems that the 4th person is always 2 seconds too late to die or I don't have any shield left. *Shrug*

Jessica is getting pretty good. She's too good for training, but not quite good enough to compete with level 25+'ers. I can't wait to get an Xbox 360 so I can give her my Xbox and get her a Live account of her own.