twitstamp.com

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sony has no reason to "really" compete with Xbox Live?


PS3 online not much more than PS2 online?

This is a good article brought to my attention via joystiq. I've been thinking along these lines ever since Sony claimed to be a contender to Xbox Live. Since I've yet to see Sony do anything useful online (including their website), I have my doubts. I'm also bitter that my PS2 Network adapter was a wasted purchase since next to none of the games I had were supported. Those that were supported sure were not fun to play online.

XBL has been the best quality online service for a console yet. Followed by DSWifi (in respect to being for a portable).

I'm going to stay skeptical until Sony proves themselves in this department.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home