twitstamp.com

Friday, March 17, 2006

Maybe I'm going to have reason to play the PS2! And possibly a new website...


Well, I've really wanted to play Shadow of the Colossus, so I just barely bought it off someone on Ebay. I'll be sure to to post my opinion of the game after I've played it a bit. Hopefully it's not a mistake going in with high expectations, but it received good reviews and a lot of positive comments.

I've been thinking that I need to make a website again. I'll probably be at my job for quite a while, so I'm not so concerned about having my domain being found by potential employers (due to my email address). Of course, I could always buy yet another domain, but I don't know if that is necessary. I would like to have different sites for personal and gaming content. We'll see.

Showing off my semi-ghetto rig would be entertaining, too. It's not that I couldn't afford to make it nicer...the problem is I don't own the house I live in. So I don't want to get too crazy. Plus I don't know how long I will live there.

In any case, I really need the upcoming weekend. Hopefully there's some good gaming for everyone regardless of preferred platform!