twitstamp.com

Monday, December 11, 2006

ALIENS + SEGA = a hole in my chest

Sega and 20th Century Fox have joined at the hip in preparation to bring ALIENS to the lastest consoles.

Yes, I'm jumping for joy on the inside. If they bring AVP3, and it doesn't suck (not sure if I can entrust SEGA with the greatest franchise ever), then Halo can kiss itself goodbye in my book. The problem is, AVP2 was the good game, and it was made by Monolith. We've seen what "lith" has done with F.E.A.R. and Condemned, so if Sega doesn't employ their talents I will be very concerned. Sega did publish Condemned, so there is hope.

According to the press release, there will be an FPS and a RPG. That's funny; I actually designed an ALIENS RPG back in the Commodore 64 days. I had mapped sprites and everything, and was going to make it play like Dragon Warrior. I'm sure the upcoming one will be much better, however ;).

I can't wait; isn't your chest bursting with....er joy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home