twitstamp.com

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Store sightings

I actually saw this "reserved space" in Wal-mart before the Wii launched, but had forgotten about it. Wii Glove? Was the Wii glove mockup not far-fetched? Or was it just a pre-emptive strike for the sweaty-palm-saver glove? Either way..it's a glove. I've been to Wal-mart since, but the "reserved space" hasn't been filled yet. I'm going to guess it's the latter...but the former would be so much more fun!



What is wrong with this picture? One might guess that there is five columns of HD-DVD movies, and only 4 columns of Blu-ray movies. Or maybe that the background design for both logo's is the same? No, that's not what I'm getting at.

If you noticed, the Blu-ray logo is covered up by the HD-DVD inserts. The picture showing the logo behind the insert is in a previous post. Even stranger ist hat the Blu-ray board is much larger than the HD-DVD inserts.

Who the hell are they trying to advertise for? I think even the employees are confused. One thing I do know, is that I cringe every time a sales rep attempts to explain the differences between the PS3, Wii, and the Xbox 360.

That's it for now. Next time, I'll be sure to put up my findings asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home