twitstamp.com

Friday, December 15, 2006

BC update nets us Psychonauts and Indigo Prophecy

Yay, another BC update...but I'm still out in the cold with a couple of games.

Here is the list of games I have. Compare that to the currently backwards compatible games.

The Suffering: The Ties that Bind, Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, Legend of Dragoon: Orta, and the Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones still don't work. That's roughly 35% of my original Xbox games. Granted, I rarely play those games, but MK and the Suffering 2 support would make me BC happy.

I need to update my games-to-get section. I don't think Metal Gear will be any better on the Xbox (and it's not BC either).

One thing this new update does for me, is it leaves me with the desire to try an upscaled Indigo Prophecy. If you've not played that game, I recommend you spend the $15 on a used copy and get to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home