twitstamp.com

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dead 360 update


Well, CixelsidNinja (see a pattern yet? LOL) aka "Jaret was a racecar driver", thankfully works in shipping and is able to UPS Ground my 360 to to Microsoft for a mere $7.

I'll be calling for some other reasons as well. I need to see about purchasing extended warranty coverage for my Xbox and we need to update XBL billing information for Squeaky (original credit card stolen).

Cixel will be joining in the fun since he is also the handler of Demo's Xbox 360. He plans on calling them again to see if they're willing to pull the stick out of their ass in the name of Customer Service.

It's concerning, especially now that they don't even honor 90-Day warranties. It's ill-advised to sit back non-chalantly, Microsoft. Class Action lawsuits are looming. Aside from that, do you really want to pull a Sony?

Note: The above 360 isn't mine. I forgot to take a picture before I stripped it down and sent it off with Cixel.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i randomnly came onto this site from xbox360fanboy.com

i started reading ur posts and saw that u had the red ring death thing.

i just recently got an xbox 360, and read all about the broken xbox 360s...im contemplating paying the 60 bucks and getting the two year warranty

when did u get ur xbox? are any of ur friends' boxes messed up also?



i love this system i just don't want to have to deal with this bullshit


peace



youngbuc18 (thats my gamertag)

6:53 PM  
Blogger SuicideNinja said...

I would recommend the warranty.

However, NEW's warranty is just as good and half the price. Although you'll have to deal with a 3rd party in the event of a problem, the service may even exceed that of Microsoft's. Just make sure to keep a solid copy of your receipt!

You can buy an NEW warranty 90 days after the original purchase date from any place that offers it (Walmart, Best Buy) as long as you bought the product there.

I used to sell these warranties at Musician's Friend, and have had a positive personal experience. No, they aren't giving me anything for saying this LOL.

I'm going to buy one for Squeaky's new Xbox 360 next week when I have the extra cash. And yes, it is still crap that I feel the need to buy one. Then again...with anything that requires a fan it's a good idea.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home