twitstamp.com

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"you'll be as inconsistent as John Daly's sobriety."

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007 Wii Review Index, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007 Reviews: "you'll be as inconsistent as John Daly's sobriety."

Like that quote? I sure do. The man sure can hit a golf ball.

Judging from the frustration-inducing controls (per the review), this will hardly be the Pangya/Wii Sports killer that my fellow gamers were hoping for. Pangya is okay, but I don't find myself ever wanting to play it. Wii Sports Golf's setup is great for putting; crappy for everything else.

I guess I'll trade in Super Swing Golf (aka Pangya) and grab me some Tiger 2007...for the second time. Does this mean I have to buy the PS3 version, too? To keep it fair? Nah.

The plethora of jaggies is bound to be exacerbated by the 57" TV...ugh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home