twitstamp.com

Monday, June 04, 2007

*sigh* Too busy, yet again

The first problem is that my google reader isn't working (at work). So I'm going to have to find another option since I'm betting that they are blocking it for whatever reason. Even so, I've not had time to figure it out.

It's been complete havoc at work since I returned; the help requests are getting a bit ridiculous. The result is little if any time to even worry about posting here.

I have managed to purchase a PS2 Guitar and a white DS Lite in the last few days. I've been trying to use them, and play the Halo 3 Beta...but things just keep coming up.

In any case, if you are looking for a DS that's homebrew ready (or a homebrew devkit), I'm selling my old DS on ebay. It's been flashed with flashme8, and comes with a GBAMP.

Yet again, it's time for the yearly hiatus. Hopefully it will only be a couple of weeks. I hope to get back on track soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home