twitstamp.com

Friday, July 06, 2007

Yet another business trip

Well folks, I'm off for another week for Cisco training. As I did last time, I imagine I'll still find time to plop a few words here. There's always breaks and after class, although I'm bringing my friend Rachael this time around. So I may be too distracted, but nobody cares anyway.

I'm hoping that extra security isn't going to be an issue. We're flying into DC, and I've heard they've tightened their sphincters a little bit because of recent problems in the U.K. We're leaving extra early to ensure we make our flight.

Anyway, I'm going to see if I can get a hold of an Xbox 360 over there. Maybe my friend over there will buy one or something, or I can rent one. I have not been able to play much lately, so the week would be a good opportunity to catch up on the games that I've purchased but haven't been able to experience. Maybe I can finally complete Bullet Witch and whatever other titles I've slacked off on.

The trip will be from July 8th to the 15th. See you soon!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home