twitstamp.com

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Eurogamer 360 vs PS3 Round Six: 360 wins.

I'm about to try out the Folklore Demo on the PS3, and while I was waiting for it to "install" I pulled up this showdown out of my RSS feed list.

We've seen similar things in the past; they compare screen shots and talk about the (usually) minor difference between games. A common theme here is that the 360 version is better over all or edges out just because of the added value of achievements. Graphics are generally a stalemate, although the same couldn't be said for performance.

Slightly unrelated, but I can say that the 360 experience is seamless, whereas the PS3 experience is slow and awkward. Both have pros and cons, but at the end of the day, the 360 seems to offer the most value. I think we have a small legion of PS3 owners waiting for that change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home