twitstamp.com

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Site is fixed and what I've been playing.

I formated one of the prior posts wrong and it removed my sidebar content. I found the problem so everything should be back to normal.

I know I've been quiet since Rock Band, but I have been playing. I just completed all of the achievements for my long-time favorite Streets of Rage 2 (XBLA).

Before that I was working on the Kane & Lynch multiplayer achievements. However, I've given up. The achievements require that Fragile Alliance be WAY more fun than it actually is, and the stats seem too incomplete to properly track what's needed. Aside from that, getting disconnected from games is annoying. If a game fails to get setup, why not automatically try another? Instead, you get booted all the way out to the title screen. Eidos, what the hell.

I also took the extra time off and finally beat Bioshock. I can see why people are disappointed in the ending. It's brief, that's for sure. But it was the "bad ending", I made the mistake of not harvesting one of the little sisters. I've not really decided if I want to play through it again any time soon.

That about sums it up. Hopefully I'll have more time to report more stuffs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home