twitstamp.com

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Frustrated with P(o)S Home

Before I get into that, I thought it was cool that the cheap 42" Samsung Plasma I bought supports stereoscopic 3D. Now I just need a game or movie that supports it. LOL

Anyway, ever since the first time I logged into PS Home, I haven't been able to get back in. It keeps telling me I have a "bad download", and I can't get it to launch. I've formatted my hard drive twice and redownloaded home but it still pukes like a drunk jackass.

After almost 2 years with the PS3, it is still frustrating. I'm trying to get something besides Blu-ray out of it, but waiting 20 minutes to download/install updates for everything I try to do with it is getting old. I even have the damned thing in my room, and I just don't have the time to deal with it.

One interesting note was that I sat a little closer to my new TV during a Blu-ray flick and it starting looking grainy. Strange....it's supposed to be the other way around. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home