twitstamp.com

Friday, January 13, 2006

Aliens vs Predator 3 for Xbox 360....please?


I know. PC fans everywhere start threatening to kill my mother. Good luck with that by the way, she's a freaking Ninja. Or more accurately a Karateka. I wouldn't mess around with her in any case, she's tough as nails. Ever have a foot hit your spine, from the front? I have. And she has a gun too. Bad combination.

Anyway, I loved AVP2...maybe not so much AVP. But that's probably because I started playing them at the same time. With a little cleanup and some serious updates, I personally believe that an AVP FPS would dwarf Halo. And I like me some Halo to be saying that.

Okay, okay. So it should come out for the PC, too. Personally, I do NOT like the mouse and keyboard combination or even my computer for that matter. Why? Because I sit at a damn computer for most of my day at work, and don't want any part of mine when I come home. If it came on PC, you can sure bet I would be using my Xbox 360 controller to play it. In fact, I think I'll try it out for AVP2 when I get home tonight.

So what is the deal with me? I am special. I am probably 1 of about 3 people on the planet who says the Alien race destroys the other two. Marines are marines, and Predators have their cute toys. Aliens are %100 lethal without weapons, without active camoflauge, and without armor. Trust me, I've jumped off some walls in my time to rip Marines and Predators apart.

Okay, I'll stop. I'm just frustrated that:
  • AVP3 has had no news in years

  • Halo 3 hasn't come out yet

  • Metroid Prime Hunters hasn't come out yet

  • Metroid Prime 2 doesn't have online multiplayer