twitstamp.com

Friday, February 09, 2007

Any T-Mobile MDA owners trafficking this site?

Since it was time for a mobile phone upgrade and I needed a newer pocket PC, the T-Mobile MDA seemed to be the best choice. I love the phone so far; my only gripe is that I can't draw in the notes section of the task list. I'm a bit new to the PocketPC scene, so I've been poking around in it when I have time.

The MDA is infinitely more useful than my PSP, and after the mail-in rebate, it will cost the same as well. I'd always hoped for PocketPC-type functionality from the DS, but it never happened from official 3rd parties. Homebrew made a valiant effort, but it wasn't what I needed.

Back on track, freewarePPC.com appears to have some emulators that may work on my new phone. Unfortunately, I do not have the 4GB MiniSD card I want yet (hoping I can also use it with my Wii). But if anyone has this phone and has tried some of these emulators, I'd love to hear about it (along with any tips/tricks).

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home