twitstamp.com

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Metroid Prime 3 not shipping before July - Nintendo Wii Fanboy

Metroid Prime 3 not shipping before July - Nintendo Wii Fanboy

This game seems so far away. The Wii is fun with friends and all, but it doesn't feel like a gaming console without non-party games. Sonic should have been a temporary cure, but it's just too jumbled to be a solid game. Tiger Woods? I'll play it on the 360, thanks...at least the controls work.

I can't say I'm super excited for Mario Galaxy, and I couldn't care less about Smash Bros (would a Nintendo kitten die if I said I liked Small Arms better?). The former looks interesting, but I think I got over my Mario affections long ago. Sunshine was somewhat cool, but I don't have any inkling to play through it.

If we can get a half dozen solid games out of the Wii this year, Nintendo will be sitting pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home