twitstamp.com

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Playstations get some games?

SCEA Q1 Lineup

From the partial list given, Ninja Gaiden is really the only title the sticks out since most of the remaining games are available on Xbox 360.

Admittedly, I'm a bit jealous of MK2 from the PS Store. MK3 was the beginning of the end for Mortal Kombat, and I wish that Midway would have picked the second outing for XBLA. Without XBL, I can't say I'm too interested in any of these arcade titles on the PS3.

In PS2 land, the Tomb Raider Anniversary collection gains a bit of attention from me. Now that I've played Legends enjoyably, I'd like to see if a remake of the predecessors would fair well with me on another go-around.

Anyone spot something exciting here that I don't know about/missed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home