twitstamp.com

Monday, April 16, 2007

*gasp* Am I "banned" from PS3fanboy.com?

I was trying to recommend Burnout to the main blogger at PS3fanboy.com, Nick Doerr. I was doing it through
this article.

I noticed that I wasn't getting any comment confirmations and my comments weren't posting. I'm guessing I pissed someone off with my jackass comments on how horrible the PS3 is. It's not like what I say isn't true for the most part. LOL

To be fair, I give anti-credit where due, like on Microsoft's proprietary and over-priced hard drives. Naturally, the PS3 aka "dark side" supporters won't notice when I take a crack at Microsoft or Nintendo (because it is rare I admit).

Anyway, I have all the email addresses in the world, so it's not a big deal to me. It's just funny to me how angry they get over there. I'm not someone downtalking the PS3 without playing it. I own one. It sucks. I don't want it to suck, which is why I'm looking forward to HOME and the couple of games that draw me to the system.

The PS3 has it's high points, which are good high points (user replaceable HDD, Bluetooth, etc.). But the low points are really low points (cost, annoying controller, bad menu system, etc.). Sometimes you have to play good games through crappy consoles. That's always how it has been (looks at PS2, PS3, N64, PSP, Gameboy, and SegaCD).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home