twitstamp.com

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Catchup Quicke: 360 isn't a shooter-only console

I never understood this thinking. While the original Xbox mainly was the best home to FPS type games, the 360 is a bit more worldly. Check the graph, and you'll be surprised at what the lion's share is.

While I enjoy FPS's since AvP2, Metroid Prime, and Halo 2, I still like other games more. I'm dying for a new quality, non-cartoony RPG (Lost Odyssey), a solid action game (Ninja Gaiden 2), and a gripping destructo racer (Burnout Paradise). All of which will be on the 360.

Personally, I think the PS3 will be full of more crap titles than the 360 will be filled with shooters. The Wii sure has a lot of junk already...still waiting for a non-Wii Sports game to blow me away. The anti-360 group should stick to mocking reliability, because as far as overall games go, the 360 is the clear winner so far.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo! just letting you know DapperDan is back. how are things? by the wat the bioshock demo is out now. do i still have my super secret e-mail address to you, so i can send you insider info?

11:35 PM  
Blogger SuicideNinja said...

Welcome back, DapperDan!

I'm just getting really busy at work so my dedication to SuicideNinja and even gaming in general is having issues. But I'm hanging in there!

You are free to email me at any time. :)

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome! yeah work also really tied me up lately. and i have been spending alot of time with this

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i108/dannyingram/DSC00001.jpg

11:40 AM  
Blogger SuicideNinja said...

Nice! We love us some Mustangs...still waiting for time and money to return our 500hp '85 GT to the streets.

I wish I had the motivation to fix the black Taurus SHO that's been rotting in the driveway for a couple of years. I'm going to have to buy a house with my own garage I think. Hopefully the new computer or CPS will fix it *crosses fingers*

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home