twitstamp.com

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Still here...and no time again

I have a trainee at work and a high-maintenance contractor is in for the next 7-8 days so I'm not going to have much of a chance to write anything until this bump has been passed.

We did have a Halo 2 LAN party with my room mate's co-workers last night. 8 guys and 1 girl. It was fairly hectic, although it's obvious that almost none of them have played online before. Demo and I had to be on different teams or it would have been a slaughter.

I'm thinking...oh SURE...now that I've sold my 51" big screen we have a LAN party. Damn. I had to bring the 27" LCD and Demo had to bring his 32" LCD. It was chaos, but a good time. Hopefully we'll see more of these LAN parties when HALO 3 comes out...and hopefull we can just do them over XBL. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home