twitstamp.com

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Status

Owning a house is financially tiring, that's for sure. Because of such, I've been looking for part time work. After getting in a small discussion with a Hollywood Video employee, she mentioned that it was a great part time job for her. As expected, they get free game and movie rentals.

Getting a part time job not just for money, but for perks as well? That'd be a good opportunity to see and play more games I'm thinking, even though my free time will take a little hit.

Anyway, that's about the only thoughts I've had on gaming lately. I've perused the articles lately, and the only thing of interest is the 360 price drops. Since I already have one, it doesn't do me much good. I did complete Mass Effect the other day...I can say I was disappointed in it somewhat. It deserves another play-through, but it can wait.

I'm mulling over whether to start over on Lost Odyssey since I don't remember much about the game. Either that, or I start hitting up Assassins Creed again. I noticed that my Burnout: Paradise is still unopened, even though I bought it at launch. It's been a busy year, that's for sure.

Anyway, hopefully winter will free up some time for me since there is so much to do in my yard. I would like to get caught back up in gaming, but it's harder than I thought it would be. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home