twitstamp.com

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Disturbing stats for me at ps3fanboy.com


This was part of the driving force for my earlier article.I've tried my hardest to be positive with the whole PS3 ordeal, but Sony has wronged me many times before and they don't seem to be improving. So my "preference" is bleedingly obvious. It reflects in my work here, and in the many comments I make in a day. Overall, I just want to play the games, and not deal with the hassles of the hardware.

I just find it hard to believe that I'm even in the top list of contributors. Sure, you'll see me on the list at xbox360fanboy.com as well, but I'm less than #2. I even commented several times in a row once requesting game info instead of PR-mishap babble. I didn't need any more anti-Sony ammo; they've stocked me full. Thankfully, the writers complied and we started seeing some game stuffs again.

PS3-worshippers, get off your butts and get active on your corresponding site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home