twitstamp.com

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Ninja Gaiden to kick Playstation fan butt (finally)

While the announcement of Ninja Gaiden Sigma isn't new today, the tiny magazine scans are.

It's hard to tell for sure, but this seems to be yet another extension of the original Ninja Gaiden. I guess Ninja Gaiden: Blackest was probably out of the question for the next title. Besides, I'm sure Tecmo's main goal was to finally spread the Ninja Gaiden love to the deemed-not-so-worthy-by-me PS3.

I do wonder how PS fans coming from the likes of the not-so-difficult Devil May Cry and God of War games will handle Ninja Gaiden's not-for-everyone level of difficulty. It's not that the game is impossible; it just may take more effort that some people are willing to devote. Not many can master the game.

Apparently, Rachel (pictured) is a playable character in this iteration. For me, I'll take any extras I can get. *tacks up another title to get for PS3*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd rather have a new Ninja Gaiden story, I'm just a little burned out on playing the same story over with a few differences.

4:12 PM  
Blogger SuicideNinja said...

I agree, but Playstation devotees have missed out on this great franchise.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home