twitstamp.com

Sunday, November 05, 2006

A brief gaming weekend here

I've been a bit busy but I managed to squeeze a little gaming in.

We decided to hit up Halo 2 for several hours on Friday night. It's still odd to come back to the game and have it feel like I'm broken. Although it doesn't take long to get back into a decent groove, it's just never the same has playing every night.

Also, I'd like to send a small apology to SFC Steelranger. I know he wanted to play me in Halo 2, but while he was in the game, I was too busy trying to unscrew our laggy connection (room mates and their damn downloads). We'll have to try again later.

I played the Rainbow 6 demo a bit ago, and I'm actually rather impressed with it. It feels like a faster paced Splinter Cell, and I like that. Hopefully the retail version isn't so buggy.

I also beat Killzone...I don't know why I wasted my time. The game is a complete joke in comparison to other first person shooters. Anyway, the ending was unsatisfying, and its crappy analog stick support messed me up when I went back to a real FPS Halo 2. Grr.

Squeaky also managed to finally let me borrow her camera, so I've got some pictures of my systems on the right. Not that it matters; the Xbox 360 skin and the PS2 skin are the only pictures worth a look. I also added my PC, even though it's not done. But I figured, why not?

I also have to mention that I'm really glad Microsoft added video streaming support to the 360. Now we can watch Red vs Blue on the 51" screen instead of seemingly small 17". The only problem is now I HAVE to download the bigger Hi-Res versions, because the Lo-Res versions are unbearable on a screen of that magnitude. Thanks M-soft!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ninja you dont owe me an apology. who was that guy who won? tulero? roommate of yours?

8:36 PM  
Blogger SuicideNinja said...

Nope, just a friend. All my room mate's (on Xbox Live) are "ninjas". DemolitionNinja, BlamNinja, GigantorNinja, SqueakyNinja...yeah...I'm a bad influence. There might be a RedneckNinja someday...we'll see. LOL

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home