twitstamp.com

Monday, March 19, 2007

The Pile: Getting buried. Hopefully I can dig myself out!

I still haven't been able to dig myself out of my "to-do" pile of games. It is about time to go easy on the wallet and let myself catch up.

At the tail-end of last week, I added God of War II and Tiger Woods '07 (Wii) to my game racks. While doing so, I can only shake my head the entire way. I haven't even played much of Tiger Woods '07 (360) yet! Or Tiger Woods '06 for that matter. Technically, I never beat the original God of War because I lost interest (but I watched Jessica play through it in a couple days).

What else is in "the pile"? Bullet Witch, Phantasy Star Universe, Chronicles of Riddick, Knights of the Old Republic, Big Bumpin', Sneak King, Lost Planet, Tony Hawk: American Wasteland, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Zelda: Twilight Princess, a handful of XBLA games, and a few others I can't recall right now.

The scapegoat is totally Halo 2. For some reason, it is the only game I want to play lately. I'm not sure why. It can be a methodical or an unpredictable game. Maybe that's why it hooked me into FPS...it's not the same experience every match. Maybe its speed and versatility is what gives it so much allure.

In any case, I'll try to get all my non-game stuff in gear and have more to report. If I get more traffic, maybe we could do a month "the pile" posting and see how behind people are. You know, since the "What are you playing this weekend" thing has been done to death by the major blogsites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home