twitstamp.com

Thursday, January 10, 2008

SuicideNinja not dead; just not affected Xbox Live outages

Last month has been pretty ridiculous. Between the Christmas season, non-stop assignments at work, and an evolving love life, there's been little time for any type of gaming. That doesn't include the other usual activities that are on my regular schedule. Lastly, I've been directing most of my blogging attention to techbugtv.com since they have given me a quota.

People have been asking me about the Xbox Live downtime and I just haven't experienced because I haven't touched any of my consoles. My family played the Wii on Christmas, but aside from that I haven't even been able to find time to get passed the training portion of COD4. I've really wanted to play Halo 3 some more but there just hasn't been a continuous chunk of free time to do so.

I'm hoping that once I get my house and the dust settles, things can get a bit more evened out and I can get back to regular posting. Getting through this fiscal year at work will help as well (ends in March).

I may move to a new place in the interim; if this is the case, then I will definitely be playing more games. Here's hoping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home