twitstamp.com

Thursday, July 24, 2008

In and out!

I'm about to do the personal unthinkable: go to the theaters! Such may seem normal, but very rarely will I watch a flick anywhere (even at home).

While waiting for my friends to round up their kids to the babysitters, I noticed that I had some extremely outdated advertising on my page. Jericho, SVR, and Drawn to Life? Holy crap those were released long ago. They were the last trio of games I was able to review and then life changes hit. Anyway, they are gone, and I hope to get back in the swing of things and get some new "sponsors".

To start, it seems that I'm going to have to chop down my RSS feeds. N4G is a prime candidate for the chopping block since they essentially regurgitate direct pulls from other sites. PSP and NintendoWiiFanboy are next; if the news is interesting enough, then Joystiq or Kotaku will cover it anyway. TeamXbox can go too; they really don't offer much. I just get way too many articles, and probably a third of them are repeats.

Hopefully I'll be catching up on games in the next couple of weeks. Between various home upgrades, the Lulu tattoo, and my dental implants, I'm going to be poor and unable to go anywhere anyway. Phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home