twitstamp.com

Monday, August 07, 2006

Hiatus is here

Remember how I talked about taking a vacation from this blog? I did okay, but I can do better!

Everyone has to find something that floats their proverbial boat. Last weekend I floated for a weekend on a literal boat. Although I had my PSP and my DS with me, I only turned them on a couple of times and played for less than 5 minutes. At that point, I knew I needed to take a serious break from gaming. I've had a 2 year fanatical run since I graduated college and earned myself a ridiculous amount of free time.

I've missed a few important non-gaming related things along the way, and it's time to find a balance. Everyone needs balance! So while balance includes not abandoning my gaming passion, it does call for an actual break of sorts. My life may change for the better or worse in the coming week, and I want to concentrate on that.

Never forget to breathe some fresh air once in a while. It's good for you, I promise.

See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home