twitstamp.com

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Updating my console links ------>

For those who are too hurried to explore, I wanted to point out that the "Systems" sections on the sidebar actually has links. "Systems" will take you to some less-than-perfect pictures of my gaming rigs, and each console has a link to more information.

For each console, I will be posting pictures (if Jessica ever finds her camera), listing games I have, listing accessories I have, and listing games that I want to have. When I get around to it, I'll probably do a short write-up on my opinions of each. I don't have many games left for the DS, PSP, and PSOne, so I'll get to those later.

If anyone has suggested games that aren't my "to get" lists, feel free to put them in the comments. Tell me what makes the game great as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home