twitstamp.com

Monday, August 14, 2006

The Return of well....ME.

Don't ask me about the picture...it just picked it. Worthless information of the day:

About 18 years ago, my online/computer/programming moniker was "DragoNinja". Don't let that fool you; I wasn't some idiot hacker or anything I just liked to mess around nerdily. How times have changed. No, I'm not in my 30's yet.

It's been a week since my "official hiatus" which I officially took for the most part. I won't lie to you; I've written a couple of articles in the meantime, but I didn't post them. I'll review them and recover them from saved draft mode (and I'll post them earlier than this post).

Part of of the reason I needed a break was that I'm trying to get married, and Jessica has been on my mind a lot more in the past month than playing games. I find out more tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'll be sharing what happens here. Wish me luck!

And Jessica, I love you!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congradulations. Glad to see the site updated. It and kotaku have become two of my "must hit" web sites.
look forward to futher posts.

xbox live id battmite

2:56 PM  
Blogger SuicideNinja said...

Thanks! At least I know someone is reading this site. LOL

4:50 PM  
Blogger Ida Storm said...

Congrats, mate!
;)

2:00 PM  
Blogger SuicideNinja said...

No Congratulations for me. It didn't work out. If it does, it will be a while.

I should be back in action regularly now. However, there hasn't been much "interesting and new" news for me to talk about!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home