twitstamp.com

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Dead Rising: Done enough

While completing the "Zombie Genocider" and "Hella Copter" achievements, I realized how much I had been playing this game. Even the frustrating controls really weren't frustrating anymore, because I have been through the game a half a dozen times.

As I'm sure has been suggested before, this is probably the 360's first "killer-app" as so dutifully named. Oblivion may have done it for some, but I have my doubts that it has such a wide appeal. Even people who don't know much about the Xbox or 360 know about Dead Rising.

We'll see if Sony gets something to compete with this fantastic game.

--

I've only the 5-day and 7-day achievements left, but I think I'm done. It's time for a breather, as I've almost been playing this game for two weeks straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home