twitstamp.com

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Unboxing my PS3

No, I still don't have a camera.

Anyway, because of this week's $100 PS2 trade in toward a PS3, I decided to pick up a "premium" model for the "core" model price. Because as I remind everyone way too often, I have too many PS2's, most of which have died typical deaths.

I don't remember where I read it, but one reviewer suggested that the PS3 seemed lighter than the 360. That is a fallacy. The PS3 feels like a brick.

Like the XMB interface? While it may be aethestically minimalistic, it already seems to be overloaded (read: too big). I didn't like it on the PSP, and I don't like it here.

I'm waiting for it to update. And yes, as others have mentioned, the text input via controller is annoying.

More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home