twitstamp.com

Friday, February 16, 2007

Still settling, but not taken down so easily!

I've been sick this week, and work has been extremely taxing. I've barely had time to surf gaming news, let alone write about anything.

I'm still around, and I have several reviews to do. Warioware: Smooth Moves is now part of my collection and Sony finally sent me the Gangs of London demo I signed up for so long ago.

The Wii has been played a lot less lately, and the PS3 is still getting no love. I'm hoping some of the upcoming games can spur this household's gaming activity in the right direction.

Halo 2 has become our main game yet again (sorry Wii Sports), so if you are on late night look up SuicideNinja or DemolitionNinja. We play for fun at this point; rank means nothing. So keep that in mind if you want to play with us.

See you online!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home