twitstamp.com

Monday, April 23, 2007

Virtually Overlooked: Golgo 13: Top Secret Episode - Nintendo Wii Fanboy

Virtually Overlooked: Golgo 13: Top Secret Episode - Nintendo Wii Fanboy

Here I am, behind yet again. Catch-up time!

Golgo 13 was a very challenging and interesting game, regardless of its popularity. I believe my first experience with it was at a friends house (you know, the first friend who had a NES?). Mr. Togo jumped ridiculous heights, seemed like he didn't wear shoes, and some of the shooting sequences were ridiculous.

No matter. After much pain and toil, I did get to the last ridiculously difficult boss (difficult to my pre-teen years...not so sure about today). The ending wasn't satisfactory, but it definitely left a sense of accomplishment. Figuring your way through one of the mazes alone was enough to break out the champagne.

Bring it on Nintendo. I won't buy it, but people need to revisit the quality forebearer of the not-quite-as-good Mafat Conspiracy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home