twitstamp.com

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Gears of War looks sweet

Gameplay footage here.

It reminds me of Resident Evil 4, except not so damn slow (I know it was for effect). However, the one cool thing about RE4 was the lack of a reticule. That changed the feel of the game completely over a standard 3rd person shooter.

However, GOW seems to pick up the pace, so maybe a reticule is required. RE4 gave you plenty of time to aim at things; with GOW it looks like you will need to use the environment and make quick decisions.

And those graphics are just astounding. Can't wait to play it, "CliffyB".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I finally get to check out your site. I think my office web filter blocks it--and I do most of my posting at work :)

Thanks for all the comments. They're informative and intelligent. I'll be sure and give you a shout out.

4:56 PM  
Blogger SuicideNinja said...

My office web filter blocks all of my sites...and my registrar's site, too. *shakes head* At least there are ways around it.

Thanks for the comment ;).

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home