twitstamp.com

Monday, May 08, 2006

8-bit ninja

hehehehehe....sweet!

Understand that I love SEGA, probably more than a healthy person should.


I can't say I love Sega all that much any more, but if they could have hung out, I bet I would have enjoyed the Dreamcast more than the PS2. Most Dreamcast owners were very disappointed that Sega had to drop out (and not just because they spent money on their last console).

And here is a good one:

You may notice my lack of excitement for the PS3. Well, I’ve learned not to get to excited about Sony when it comes to trade shows, at least not when they’re talking about upcoming hardware. I’m sure there will be some real-time offerings this year, but I’ll wait and see. For me, this year is all about the Wii.


Exactly. Well said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home