twitstamp.com

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

360 exclusives list + legally sharing XBLA games



Time is forcing me to mish-mash these two topics together.

Check this out: share XBLA titles between two Xbox 360's. Be warned that the "shared" software is locked to the console, not to the account. Only the original purchaser will be able to re-download the software again (for free) if needed.

Planet Xbox 360 has made a list of current Xbox 360 exclusives (not counting PC versions). While being mystified at Lost Oddysey's MIA status on the list, I noticed that Kane & Lynch is currently an exclusive. That one I did not know. About half of those games are praise-worthy; the other half deserves nothing more than a passive shrug.

From that list, I'll be taking away: Gears of War, Halo 3, Mass Effect, Too Human, Bullet Witch, DOAX2, Splinter Cell 5, Bioshock, Kane and Lynch, and Lost Planet. I already have PDZ, Condemned, Quake 4, DOA4, Prey, and Dead Rising. Blue Dragon is currently off my radar, but I want to see some Lost Oddyssey action.

Which will bring me to what I want for the PS3: Resistance: Fall of Man, FFXIII (both), Ninja Gaiden Sigma, and Heavenly Sword. Others will die for MGS4, DMC4, and GT5 as well. Instead, I'd rather take Splinter Cell, Ninja Gaiden, and Forza 2 as replacements, although the last one isn't important to me at all.

Lastly, Metroid Prime 3, Wii Sports, Mario Galaxy, and Red Steel have me going for the Wii. Maybe Zelda; I'm not sure yet.

Anyone have a good PS3 or Wii exclusive list?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home